Signature SE from B&R offers a type-tested certified solution for any commercial or industrial switchboard. It is is a modular switchboard building system with an ongoing program of certification to ensure compliance to all the latest design codes. The switchboard system is designed to suit your application by our team of experienced engineers. It is then pre-assembled at our plant in Brisbane and shipped to site, built up and ready for equipment to be installed, saving you the time required to build other kit type systems. Certified to: –
- AS/NZS 3439.1
- AS/NZS 61439.1-2
- BS EN 60439.1
- IEC 60439.1
- IP43 and IP55 protection rating – more info on IP ratings
- Fault Rating up to 100kA for 1 second and 65kA for 3 seconds
- Current Rating from 600-3400 Amps (4000 Amps incomer)
- Impulse Voltage withstand up to 16kV
- Dielectric Withstand of 3.5kV
- 10 drive module sizes
- Up to 12 drive modules per tier
- 2mm zinc coated steel
- Polyurethane Gasket (Foamed in place)
- Busbar supports and more
Aspect on Archer
D&L Williamson Electrical engaged B&R to supply switchboard and metering solutions for the development’s electrical supply for Aspect on Archer.
Kincumber Sewage Treatment Plant
The switchboard is designed to run with the 2 power supplies but if one fails then the switchboard will automatically connect to the good power supply.
The Tallowa Dam project sought to achieve environmental flow releases of water into the Shoalhaven River to improve downstream river health.