Our purpose built facilities in Australia are certified for Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Management and have:
- One (1) automated stud welder, laser punching centre, laser cutter, CNC enclosure modification centre, gasket machine and laser welding cell.
- Two (2) cut to length machines, powdercoat lines, regraining machines and automated deburring machines.
- Three (3) automated sheet metal panel benders and electrical equipment integration centres.
- Five (5) automated sheetmetal punching and shearing centres.
- Seven (7) press brakes.
- Ten (10) fabrication cells.
- Thirteen (13) assembly lines.
B&R Enclosures not only manufacture and supply a range of products, but we can create build to print solutions, ready for installation including:
- Electrical Technology Integration
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Electrical Integration
- Design & Engineering
- Testing & Validation
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Documentation & Quality Management
- Warehouse & Distribution
B&R’s research and development team ensure we remain leaders in supplying fit-for-purpose product solutions by utilising:
- Environmental testing facility for ongoing research into climate control of enclosures including cooling solutions for protection of equipment exposed to high ambient temperatures and solar radiation.
- Rigorous in-house testing of enclosure products including temperature rise, impact, IP, type testing, static load, seismic, wind load, salt spray, line inspection and more.
- NATA Certification of all enclosure products to various protection levels including IP66 and IP67.
- IECEx Certification in-house and external testing for hazardous area electrical equipment.
- Enhanced durability of enclosures by the addition of a powdercoat finish involving a multi-stage pre-treatment, epoxy based primer and final powdercoat application.
Quality Management System
Each of our facilities are externally audited to ensure that the quality of our products meet the stringent ISO 9001 standards. B&R's products are carefully inspected at the end of lines during the manufacturing process to ensure that the enclosures will withstand their intended environment and
Health & Safety Management System
An externally audited occupational health and safety management system.
Environmental Management System
Sets out the criteria for an environmental management system. It maps out a framework that a company or organisation can follow to set up an effective environmental management system.