Suitable for a wide variety of applications in severe environmental conditions. Designed to be the ultimate in flexibility the Monarch IP system is suitable for small motor control applications, lighting, CT metering and small switchboards (to form 2).
- IP66 protection rating – more info on IP ratings
- C rail mountings for equipment
- Gland plate fitted internally or externally on units 400mm or above enclosures.
- Vertical body and door rails
- 3 point locking on models of 600mm high and above
- Lockable L handle on enclosures 1600mm high and above (7mm square key turnbuckle lock on others)
- Mounting pan is optional extra
- Lock options such as L handle
- Metal mounting pans
- Insulated mounting pans
- Double hinged insulating panels
- Hinged escutcheons
- Fixed escutcheons
- Gland plates
- Vent kit (IPVK/S)
- Vent hoods
- Lifting brackets
- Wall mounting brackets
- Rails (‘C’, DIN, UV, escutcheon and busbar)
- Climate control equipment
Townsville City Council
B&R Enclosures was contacted to find a replacement enclosure capable of being installed at different locations affected by vandalism, weather conditions and general ageing.
Sydney Ports, Patrick Terminal
In October 2006, David Byrnes contacted B&R Enclosures about supplying stainless steel enclosures for the land side operation of the Sydney Port Upgrade.
Water Engineering Technologies required a control enclosure and separate supply authority metering enclosure as part of a $200m salt interception scheme.