|Part Number||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)|
^ Includes meter neutral link fitted to rear panel
* Sized for concrete block construction work
NOTE: The Q20 and Q20/S now include the MNL making the previous Q20/MNL product obsolete
Providing safety, quality and performance, the Horizon Q Series of enclosures are suitable for domestic and light commercial metering installations. Complying with the QLD Supply Authority Rules and Regulations the Q Series is designed for both single and multi-phase installations. The Horizon Q series also includes a range of combined services / FTTH enclosures.
- Easy-to-use gravity catch
- Ratchet sliding cable entry
- RotaDIN rotating / removable DIN section
- Cord retainer for easy retention of extension cords
- Identification with covered labelling section
- Weatherproof installation label for AS/NZS3000 compliance
- External frame mounting brackets
- Manufactured from 1.0 galvanised steel to Z275 or 316 stainless steel
- Powdercoated Light Grey RAL7035 or N4 finish for stainless steel
|Builder's pole||QBP||Supplied complete with 50mm capped PVC tube for insertion into slab. Allows metering enclosure to be mounted on site as a temporary power supply for construction work. It is easily removed and reusable.|
|Flush kit||HZN/FK8||For flush mounting|
|Bolt kit||HZN/JK2+||For combining with a HZN/COM^ enclosure|
|Standard gas meter enclosure||HZN/GAS1||-|
+While stocks last
^For more information on the HZN/COM enclosure range Click Here!
Aspect on Archer
D&L Williamson Electrical engaged B&R to supply switchboard and metering solutions for the development’s electrical supply for Aspect on Archer.