Typically used for local control stations, mini control consoles and motor isolators in conveyor runs.
- IP66 protection rating – more info on IP ratings
- 15º forward sloping roof to prevent build up of water and solids
- Extended roof and gutter system to inhibit water from entering the enclosure on opening
- Mounting pan depth adjustable to provide flexibility for cable glands
- Removable doors with pintle hinges
- 15º reverse angle sloping roof to prevent the build
of water and solids
- Large opening in bottom for maximum cable access
- Designed to protect enclosure from direct sunlight
and reducing temperatures inside the enclosure
- Sunshield – bolted 1.5mm thick stainless steel construction with backwards facing sloping roof and large open area at the bottom for maximum cable access. Sun shield also includes 3 point locking, door stays and pintle hinges to allow the removal of doors if required.