The substantial growth in infrastructure in Australia, and the requirement to protect electronic equipment in outdoor or isolated locations has lead to the need for a flexible enclosure. Protection against vandalism and the functionality of the system are two of the major considerations when selecting an enclosure for isolated environments. B&R’s range of enclosures have been designed specifically to minimise vandalism.
The flexibility of this range allows it to be used in a variety of applications including: –
- Housing of intelligent transport systems (ITS) equipment
- GPS receivers and transmitters
- Road monitoring and traffic management equipment
- Radio communications equipment
- IP66 protection rating (with solid gland plate and flush side panels) – more info on IP ratings
- Flush front and rear doors with concealed hinges to minimise forced entry
- Lifting lugs (eye bolts) on enclosure top
- Plinths for corrosion protection
- 3-point locking, low profile handle to minimise damage to locking mechanism and key coded locking barrels
- Door stays to retain door in open position
- Rainhood/sunshield to minimise the effect of the elements
- Adjustable internal mounting rail system
- Reversible doors
- 3mm split aluminium gland plate
Oops! We could not locate your form.
AuScope CORS Project
AuSCOPE CORS is a network of Global Navigational Satellite System Continuously Operating Reference Stations located around Australia which form a part of the federally funded AuScope program.