|Model Number||Power Supply (V)||Cooling Capacity|
The BLU range of wall mounted and the BIT range of roof mounted air-water heat exchangers have been designed to cool electrical enclosures using a chilled water source. This makes them ideal in dusty environments as no outside air is required for cooling.
They are quick and easy to install with simplified cutouts and a drilling template supplied with each unit. Once installed the enclosure can be rated to IP55, which prevents dust entering in sufficient quantities that may cause interference with the installed equipment, and prevents damage from low pressure jets of water.
- IP55 protection rating – more info on IP ratings
- Closed system with no use of external air flow
- Chilled water used for cooling
- Temperature control thermostat (optional)
- Mild steel construction
- Powdercoated RAL7032 surface finish
- Solenoid valve (ON/OFF)
- Level switch