Pilbara SP with Sunshades
An IP66, with sunshades designed for the most common mining, mineral processing and infrastructure projects.
After consultation with on-site electrical engineers, contractors and designers the Pilbara SP range has been designed in sizes suitable for the most common mining, mineral processing and infrastructure projects. Typically used in local control stations, mini control consoles or motor isolation control stations.
- IP66 protection rating – more info on IP ratings
- Sunshades protect the internal equipment from the effects of the sun.
- Pintle hinges
- Door stay
- Lifting lugs conform to AS4991:Lifting Devices
- 30° sloping roof to prevent build up of water and solids
- IP55 LockSock protective cover
- Easy installation with top and bottom mounting flanges
- Manufactured from Zinc Coated Steel
- Enclosure – 2mm thick
- Sunshades – 1.6mm thick, OR
- Manufactured from 316 Stainless Steel
- Enclosure – 1.5mm thick
- Sunshade – 1.5mm thick
- ASSDA approved N4 surface finish for 316 Stainless Steel, OR
- Powdercoated X-15 Orange for Zinc Coated Steel