The Pilbara SP is a heavy-duty enclosure, developed and tested for the harsh Australian environment.
After consultation with on-site electrical engineers, contractors and designers the Pilbara SP range has been designed in sizes suitable for the most common mining, mineral processing and infrastructure projects. Typically used in local control stations, mini control consoles or motor isolation control stations.
- IP66 protection rating – more info on IP ratings
- Pintle hinges
- Fully enclosed 3-point locking system on most sizes
- Provision on door for additional mechanical fixings
- Designed to withstand extreme temperatures -10°C to 60°C
- 30° sloping roof to prevent build up of water and solids
- LockSock protective lock cover (IP55)
- Easy installation with top and bottom mounting flanges
- 2mm thick mounting pan mounted on ‘C’ rails
- Flexible equipment mounting options
Dampier Salt (H.I) North Shore
The application required robust enclosures, to cover a range of environmental conditions, that also addressed O.H.S.