The Heavy Duty Stainless Steel is a range of special purpose enclosures suitable for industrial or demanding conditions. The 316L stainless steel construction ensures that the enclosure will stand up to the most arduous of conditions. Typical applications include industrial automation and process control.
- IP66 protection rating – more info on IP ratings
- Fully welded construction, suitable for off-shore application
- 3mm thick 316L stainless steel plinth
- Unobstructed access to depth adjustable mounting pan
- Three point locking (multiple 1/4 turn locks available on request)
- 90° inward return around the perimeter of the enclosure door
- IP66 drain breather
- Gland plates available in 316L stainless steel, brass or aluminium
- 2mm thick 316L stainless steel, (2.5mm available on request)
- N4 surface finish
- 3mm galvanised mounting pan
- Formed-in-place polyurethane gasket
- Door stay
- Document holder
- Laptop lectern
- Plinth conventional (legs available on request)
Technical leaflet and spotlight flyer will go here once complete.
- A list of accessories will be put here once confirmed what comes standard and what doesn’t.